entries

profile

affiliates

flavor

follow
May Cih

559391_10151107525892864_382874672_n
M-a-y C-i-h. Spell my name correctly & I'll be impressed.

28th of July 1992
Redang ❥
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 | 3:43 PM | 0 comments


I'm back! (:

Have been sick for two days due to the wisdom tooth -_-
it's a rare case for me because it's been years since I've ever sick for two days.
normally just one day is fine

so promised to blog about Redang Trip so I'm here
we didn't take much pictures as I was using Samsung Note that time
picture quality sucks!
So I'm gonna blog with very less picture & some information you may wanna know (:

Our trip is 4days3nights
as for me, I'm taking bus, return
the exact day we're heading into Redang is 16/07/2013 Morning around 7am & home by 19/07/2013 morning around 7am 
bus is kinda torture as it took up around 6-7 hours to reach while plane took 45 minutes? LOLL
so if you're on budget you may choose bus
but if you book earlier, flight definitely worth in exchange of time & butt pain LOLL

Shall not brag about it anymore & here's pictures :D
while waiting time for jetty 

first day, so vain LOLL 
no filter on this picture. blue sea blue sky


failed jump shot but just wanna show you guys the blue sky 

sunglasses is a MUST!
for pictures & also protect your eyes from sunlight :D 
ze darlingss  

& now
lemme show you my sunburn 
yes i did apply sunblock
for face & body
we went snorkelling twice a day
9am + & 2.30pm +
for morning session it's still fine as the sun haven't warm up himself yet LOLL
we went back to hotel & have our lunch then straight proceed to 2nd snorkelling session
didn't reapply sunblock for body
*my face sunblock is water-proof :D specially for face ONLY*
so there goes my shoulder LOLLLL
but my face is totally fine LOLL
yes my shoulders hurt :(
I can't use sling bag for 1 week


but

WORTH IT BECAUSE I IZ HAVE A LOT OF FUN

despite..

I'm all alone in the middle of the sea 
because i don't know how to swim
all my friends were expert & i did not tell them I'm suck at it
so they swim like competing to each other LOLL
because the boat was about to leabe :(

so scary :(
i had nightmare at that night

but

IT'S STILL FUN! 

I EVEN SEE SHARKS! YAAAYYYYY

so now the information you may need
Bus tickets (return) - RM88
Redang beach resort - RM468++

so total is around RM600 max if you are choosing to go by bus :)

to book please dial: +609-6308888

- coming up next-

- S.H.E Concert-